Overloading relational operators separately; thoughts?

Minty Fresh via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 29 06:26:54 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 29 September 2016 at 12:54:54 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
wrote:
>> BTW, there's a CTFE parser generator for D around somewhere.
>
> And that will handle all that the DMD parser does? I don't
> think so.

I agree with this entirely. Lest you have an entire D compiler
implemented in CTFE (reductio ad absurdum), you're working with a
limited subset of the language, and pose additional challenges
for a developer trying to debug.

Not to mention that string mixins render IDE features like code
completion and error highlighting essentially unusable.