The worst Phobos template (in binderoo)

Eugene Wissner via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 29 06:58:44 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 14 September 2016 at 20:28:13 UTC, Stefan Koch
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 14 September 2016 at 20:24:13 UTC, Stefan Koch
> wrote:
>
>> I would like to see users of fullyQualifiedName because apart
>> from binderoo code which seems to work, I have none.
>
> That was supposed to say : I would like to see [test cases
> from] users of fullyQulifiedName.

Any chance to get this one working:

import std.typecons;

enum Stuff
{
	asdf,
}

void main()
{
	BitFlags!Stuff a;
	mixin(__traits(fullyQualifiedName, typeof(a)) ~ " c;");
}

?

Btw __traits(fullyQualifiedName, typeof(a)) generates:
std.typecons.BitFlags!(Stuff, cast(Flag)false)

std.traits.fullyQualifiedName generates:
std.typecons.BitFlags!(fqn.Stuff, cast(Flag)false)

("fqn" is the name of the executable)