Showcasing the power of D on HackerRank

aberba via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Apr 1 12:17:01 PDT 2017

HackerRank (https://www.hackerrank.com) "is a place where
programmers from all over the world come together to solve
problems in a wide range of Computer Science domains such as
algorithms, machine learning, or artificial intelligence, as well
as to practice different programming paradigms like functional
programming.".

My point is, the modeling power, etc. of D can be showcased on
this platform...

> "We run regular hackathons with cash prizes. For our sponsored
> competitions, we even connect you to companies who are hiring
> as long as you opt-in to being contacted".

> "Jobs. Solving the coding challenges at our Jobs page lets you
> apply for software engineering positions at a variety of
> companies at once, or even just the companies you're interested
> in working for."

> "Paid Contributor. You can create your own challenges and
> become a paid contributor."

Is sound goo what I'm reading in their FAQ
(https://www.hackerrank.com/faq)

D is already supported (at least in the algorithms section).