Registering for DConf, PayPal appears to be broken.

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Apr 1 16:54:45 PDT 2017

On 4/1/2017 12:38 PM, Rene Zwanenburg wrote:
> I just tried to register for DConf, but PayPal is borken at the moment. (Not the
> link on the DConf website, PayPal itself is throwing errors)
>
> In case it's still not working tomorrow, would it be possible to register some
> other way? I don't have a credit card.

You can mail the D Foundation a check:

   D Language Foundation
   6830 NE Bothell Way Ste C-162
   Kenmore, WA 98028

Let me know when you do, and I'll reserve your ticket for you.

For credit cards, eventbrite will work, too:

   https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dconf-2017-berlin-tickets-31277455712

I learned the hard way years ago to have more than one service for ticket
purchases, as one or the other always goes down :-(