[OT] ISO C++ 17 changes

evilrat via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Apr 4 04:25:21 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 4 April 2017 at 10:40:19 UTC, Guillaume Piolat wrote:
> On Tuesday, 4 April 2017 at 08:16:48 UTC, evilrat wrote:
>>
>> Well, thanks, I guess... But it seems no one else interested
>> in such feature. I get it.
>> Sure this shouldn't be top priority thing and it can(it surely
>> will) be hard to implement in compiler, and this maybe not an
>> option for such a little benefit, but at least I can dream one
>> day it will made it in D, yay.
>
> There is a library solution in scriptlike:
> https://p0nce.github.io/d-idioms/#String-interpolation-as-a-library
>
> I think you only ever miss it when doing web stuff.

Сool, i was thinking about the same, just make interp with alias
and mixin... But this lib has some other interesting functions
too! Though not in Phobos, but at least dub makes it super quick
to use. Thanks!

No, not web stuff, just quick dirty concepting stuff.
Unfortunatelly this days I usually deal with C++ only :/