What are we going to do about mobile?

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Apr 6 05:52:01 PDT 2017

On Thursday, 6 April 2017 at 05:24:07 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> There are only two devs working on mobile, Dan and me, I don't
> think anybody on the core team has even tried our work.

I don't even own a mobile device and don't see that changing any
time soon (they are really expensive, slow, and just generally
hard to use*). I do own a raspberry pi, but never actually use
anyway so I have no need to develop for it.

If I actually used one of these things, I'd probably join you in
hacking together stuff the way I've done web and desktop libs,
but I just don't use the hardware....