Exceptions in @nogc code

H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Apr 6 14:18:55 PDT 2017

On Thu, Apr 06, 2017 at 02:07:52PM -0700, Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On 4/6/2017 1:23 PM, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> > >
> > > When referencing previous discussions, please include a link.
> > > Having people guess at where such discussion took place (github?
> > > wiki?  bugzilla? n.g.?  IRC? DConf?), and which thread it might
> > > be, is not helpful. The last time upthread I tried to find one
> > > such you referred to I came up empty-handed.
> >
> > Try this for starters:
> >
> > 	https://forum.dlang.org/thread/kpgilxyyrrluxpepepcg@forum.dlang.org?page=1
>
> deadalnix?

You were asking for a link to deadalnix's original discussion, and
that's the link I found (somebody else also posted a link to the same
discussion).

He also alluded to the "lifetime ML", I'm not 100% sure but I think he
may have been referring to these discussions (or related ones in the
same mailing list):

	http://forum.dlang.org/thread/56301A8C.1060808@erdani.com

(Sorry I couldn't pull up a more specific link, my office network's
corporate firewall has completely hosed SSL negotiations so google
doesn't work anymore as they've switched to SSL by default.)