GDC and shared libraries

Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Apr 7 10:54:58 PDT 2017

On Fri, 2017-04-07 at 19:36 +0200, Johannes Pfau via Digitalmars-d
wrote:

[…]
> Unfortunately the GCC version (5.3.1) doesn't say much. According to
> the GDC changelog shared library support was finished September last
> year. This is frontend version >= 2.067, though we never released
> 2.067
> (there was never a stable 2.067 revision). 2.068.2 releases should
> have
> full shared library support and of course the current master
> gdc-6/5/4.9/4.8 branches have full support as well.

I'll just have to try stuff with various GDC compilers I can get my
hands on. Debian has 6.3.1, but sadly Fedora does not package GDC so I
have no access to 7.0.1. I guess I'll have to get a MacOS machine out
to try MacPorts.

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk