CTFE Status 2

crimaniak via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Apr 8 12:03:52 PDT 2017

On Saturday, 8 April 2017 at 09:14:17 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
> This is a question for D.Learn.
> please post there.
Yes, I did it already and know, it is not possible for now:
https://forum.dlang.org/post/crkxlbtfhsplxfilakrk@forum.dlang.org

This is exact reason why I asked, how hard _to implement_ it. I
asked you, because UDF constructor executed in CTFE, and you can
give the most competent answer, because you are working on it.

> Also the question is to terse, I do not know what you are
> asking.

   How hard to implement something like special keyword
__SYMBOL__, which will be alias for Foo (or string with fully
qualified name of Foo) in example in my initial letter, in the
scope of udf constructor.