Proposal 2: Exceptions and @nogc

Joakim via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Apr 8 20:54:04 PDT 2017

On Sunday, 9 April 2017 at 03:26:14 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> My previous version did not survive implementation. Here's the
> revised version. I have submitted it as a DIP, and there's a
> trial implementation up:
>
>     https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/6681

Two small procedural notes

- I don't see a DIP proposal in this list:

https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/pulls

- I suggest you not use -dip1006 as the flag to enable this, as
the DIP numbering used to be assigned after the DIP proposal was
merged and there's currently another proposal in that list that
makes the same mistake of claiming that number.  Better to use
some other flag for now, until you're sure of the DIP number, or
the name clashes will be confusing.