tour.dlang.org is down

André via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Apr 9 05:55:37 PDT 2017

On Sunday, 9 April 2017 at 08:04:29 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> On 04/08/2017 09:15 PM, Abhishek wrote:
>> tour.dlang.org is down
>
> Confirmed down. :(
>
> Ali

Hi guys. The tour is up again. I was aware of this and working on
it and hopefully I fixed a random error where the tour was just
restarting the whole time after a re-deployment. I am not 100%
sure I really fixed it but I added some debug output the next
time we hit the problem. Anyway we have monitor which sends me
mails as soon as the tour goes down and I will always try to take
a look at it ASAP.

Sorry for any inconvenience tough.

Thanks,
André