The DIP Process

Seb via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Apr 10 09:14:56 PDT 2017

On Monday, 10 April 2017 at 06:24:55 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> Now that I'm managing the DIPs, here's how I intend to move
> forward with the process (mostly what Dicebot was already
> doing, but I want to outline it somewhere for reference).
>
> [...]

Just throwing my two cents in here - I am a huge fan of reviews
on GitHub and I have seen other languages (e.g.
https://github.com/rust-lang/rfcs/pulls) using the PR for
reviewing as well. For some PRs we have even started to do so
ourselves.

In any case I am very happy to see the DIP process move on and
thrive. Thanks a lot, Mike!