SCons, D, and Dub

Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Apr 13 10:05:48 PDT 2017

I have started trying to make a dub tool for SCons, and especially
support for Unit-Threaded.  It's rough working to try things out, this
is not good Python and it is definitely not good SCons, yet.

If anyone using SCons for D builds wants to get involved please feel
free. It's at:

https://github.com/russel/SCons_D_Experiment

The idea is to do evolution here and then, once I have got the test
infrastructure in place, and everything passes the old and lots of new
tests, simply copy the files into the SCons repository and make a pull
request to get things into the real system.

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk