Non-x86 targets for DMD

solidstate1991 via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Apr 14 06:22:07 PDT 2017

Since the backend is no longer restrained by Symantec licenses,
there's no reason why there should be only be x86 and amd64 CPU
support even if GDC and LDC already have their own
implementations.

I would help out after I either finish my college or get booted
out from there for failing to finish it (I currently need a
consultant for my master's thesis I'm making on my project
written in D, contact me if you would want to help me out in
this, I'll provide you with two way Hungarian-English
translation), I'm already planning my suggestions and
contribution for a better vector support (I would suggest to add
32 bit and 64 bit fixed-point vectors, the 32 bit ones would be
great for per-pixel graphics in certain cases to avoid
workarounds).