Walter and Andrei and community relationship management

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Apr 14 09:37:34 PDT 2017

Points well taken, thanks. One clarification - there is no need to
formalize feedback to a DIP as another DIP, unless of course it is an
alternative approach of its own.

A better process will indeed help all of us and raise the level of
responsibility across the board. Acting on feedback entails good
feedback is being passed around, thus creating a virtuous circle. So far
the best example of that we have around is DIP1005, wherein successive
rounds of meaningful feedback led to rigorous experiments and reviews,
which in turn revealed new and surprising insights.

Thanks,

Andrei