DConf 2017 Berlin - Streaming ?

Joakim via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Apr 15 00:23:10 PDT 2017

On Saturday, 15 April 2017 at 07:15:06 UTC, Nick B wrote:
> Hi
>
> Can anyone advise if there will be live streaming or will there
> only YouTube videos after the event.  Not that I'm complaining.
>
> thanks Nick

They had it on Ustream last year, guessing they will again.  Only
problem last year is that the streamed sound didn't work on
mobile, probably some codec issue.  We figured out a workaround
with the RSS feed and the saved stream videos later, would be
good if it worked right off the livestream this time.