What are we going to do about mobile?

Johan Engelen via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Apr 15 02:52:49 PDT 2017

On Thursday, 6 April 2017 at 09:39:05 UTC, kinke wrote:

> What LDC would primarily need is a CI platform supporting ARM
> (and ideally AArch64) in order to make it a true first-class
> target. We don't know of a free CI platform, so ARM isn't
> tested automatically, and it's currently mostly up to poor you
> to check for regressions. ;(

I bought a Pi3 and was planning to use it as tester for LDC. But
so far, I've only spent time to build LDC on it and run the tests
once.

Kai worked on setting up a buildbot infrastructure that we can
use for automated testing, but the full integration with Github
was still a work-in-progress I think. Would have to ask Kai if
that's the current status.
I'd be happy to use the Pi3 as permanent tester, if the risks of
a hacker intruding my home network are manageable ;-)

cheers,
   Johan