Thoughts from newcommer

prdan via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Apr 18 05:48:49 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 18 April 2017 at 12:22:10 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:

> Cool, thanks for this work! However, a word of caution -
> experiments ran on different CPUs can't count as comparable.

I didn't compare D times to numbers from benchmarks game site.
I've ran other languages on the same CPU also, all the numbers
I've posted are from the same CPU for those 3 languages so they
are comparable in this case :)

> That's an awesome initiative, please keep us posted!
>

> Andrei

Thanks, maybe I will write a blog post about my experiences also.