Compare boost::hana to D

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 19 01:19:52 PDT 2017

I'm brushing up on my C++ to prepare for my C++Now 2017 presentation[1].
boost::hana is an impressive library that overlaps with many D features:

   http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_64_0_b2/libs/hana/doc/html/index.html

Have you used boost::hana? What are your thoughts on it?

And please share your ideas for the presentation. There has been threads
here about C++ closing the gap. Does D still bring competitive advantage
or is it becoming irrelevant? (Obviously, some think its irrelevant
already.) I'm trying to collect opinions... :)

Thank you,
Ali

[1]
http://cppnow.org/2017-conference/announcements/2017/04/09/d-keynote.html