Compare boost::hana to D

David Gileadi via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 19 11:57:19 PDT 2017

On 4/19/17 11:30 AM, Adrian Matoga wrote:
> On Wednesday, 19 April 2017 at 18:26:20 UTC, Sebastiaan Koppe wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 19 April 2017 at 18:02:46 UTC, Adrian Matoga wrote:
>>> [2] https://epi.github.io/2017/03/18/less_fun.html
>>
>> Great article!
>
> Thanks! I should mention I've also got somewhat positive feedback from
> Louis [1].
>
> [1] https://twitter.com/LouisDionne/status/843227582803849216

Minor nit in the article--in the following paragraph "runtime" should
probably be replaced with "compile time":

"Note the enum in place where C++ version used auto. The type is also
inferred automatically, but using enum forces index to be computed at
runtime and only then it can be used in static assert."