DMD VS2017 Support

Meta via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 19 17:13:29 PDT 2017

On Wednesday, 19 April 2017 at 20:47:51 UTC, Jolly James wrote:
> I cannot even fix it myself because DMD is looking for
> "bin\link.exe". But with VS2017 the path would actually be
> something like "\bin\HostX64\x64".

Please ignore Mike's answer. Visual D is maintained by Rainers
Schuetze and is hosted here[1] on github. From the readme:

For more information on installation, a quick tour of Visual D
with some screen shots and feedback, please visit the project
home for Visual D at
http://rainers.github.io/visuald/visuald/StartPage.html.

There's a forum dedicated to IDE discussions
(http://forum.dlang.org/group/digitalmars.D.ide), where you can
leave your comments and suggestions. Bug reports can be filed to
the D bugzilla database for Component VisualD.

Have fun, Rainer Schuetze

1. https://github.com/dlang/visuald