{OT} Youtube Video: newCTFE: Starting to write the x86 JIT

Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Apr 20 05:56:11 PDT 2017

Hi Guys,

I just begun work on the x86 jit backend.

Because right now I am at a stage where further design decisions
need to be made and those decisions need to be informed by how a
_fast_ jit-compatible x86-codegen is structured.

Since I do believe that this is an interesting topic;
I will give you the over-the-shoulder perspective on this.

At the time of posting the video is still uploading, but you
should be able to see it soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKorjPAvhQY

Cheers,
Stefan