Python : Pythonista / Ruby: Rubyist : / D : ?

Vasudev Ram via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Apr 22 10:45:10 PDT 2017

On Saturday, 22 April 2017 at 17:37:13 UTC, Vasudev Ram wrote:

>I actually worked years ago, for a while, on a legacy banking
>software product written in C

In fact, that one was in Microsoft C for DOS 3.0 ... !!! :)

I actually also worked some years later on another product in C,
which had some similar issues (but turned out quite well in the
end, after I got involved with it as the team leader), but that
was on Windows, and is another story, maybe will tell it some
time later ...