Who maintains the D website?

Johnson Jones via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Aug 3 17:13:05 PDT 2017

On Thursday, 3 August 2017 at 23:28:36 UTC, 12345swordy wrote:
> On Thursday, 3 August 2017 at 00:18:38 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic
> wrote:
>> Is there a single person who's the main maintainer of the D
>> website..?
>>

>> If not, I have some ideas on how to improve it. Not just
>> ideas, I'd like to give a host at improving it myself, really.
>
> Can we gain the ability to edit our own post? I typically make
> some grammar/spelling mistacks here and there and it would be
> nice for me to fix this.

No, sorry. The lead team uses nttp which is old school forum
technology. They won't move in to the present and instead insist
everyone else stay in the past with them. It's sort of like those
guys that drive 1970's camaro's because they think it makes them
look cool. I'm sure it's a psychological condition but not much
can be done about it.