Who maintains the D website?

captaindet via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Aug 3 17:52:34 PDT 2017

On 2017-08-04 12:13, Johnson Jones wrote:
> No, sorry. The lead team uses nttp which is old school forum technology.
> They won't move in to the present and instead insist everyone else stay
> in the past with them. It's sort of like those guys that drive 1970's
> camaro's because they think it makes them look cool. I'm sure it's a
> psychological condition but not much can be done about it.

hold your horses!

quite a number of users incl myself prefer nttp. nice as the forum web
interface is, following a newsgroup with a newsgroup reader like eg the
thunderbird built-in is way more comfortable, you should try it one day.
eg: you don't have to sign in, can reply immediately, you can customize
display/behaviour more thoroughly to your liking, and more.

/det