Who maintains the D website?

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Aug 4 02:13:33 PDT 2017

On Friday, 4 August 2017 at 06:08:04 UTC, captaindet wrote:
> i see you didn't hold your horses... not sure if i should reply
> again to such an angry rant. i will stay calm and focused
> though.

This guy has a history of insulting nearly everyone who responds
to him, even those who help him, as he has just shown again in
his last response to you. You can find more of his posts under
the handles Mike B. Johnson and FoxyBrown. My advice to you is,
if you'd like to help him, that's fine, but don't expect any sort
of reasoned debate from him. Long posts in response to anything
he says are a waste of your time. He just doesn't respond well to
reason.