[OT] Generative C++

12345swordy via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Aug 4 05:34:21 PDT 2017

On Friday, 4 August 2017 at 00:49:05 UTC, Timon Gehr wrote:
> This is in reference to your earlier:
And I have said "I am not interested in arguing about what I said
or I didn't said" which you are literately doing right now. If
trying to make yourself feel better by deliberating
misrepresenting my post in order to justify your misunderstanding
then be my guess. I am not interested having a conversation with
you as it clear to me that you just doing this just to troll me.
You not the first person who pull a stun like this and it
certainly won't be the last.

Alex