Jetbrains announce support for rust plugin, show them we want one too!

Dmitry via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Aug 5 06:16:35 PDT 2017

On Saturday, 5 August 2017 at 11:26:57 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
> If more people in the D community had the attitude "I can help
> with that" rather than "I wish they would so something", D
> tooling based on mainstream infrastructure would be a lot
> better than it currently is.

Don't wait from a new people that they're skilled for it. Use D
and make D (including ecosystem) - it's absolutely different, and
requires a different level of skills.

I'm an one who needed a good IDE (+debugger) support. But
unfortunately I'm not found a good one for D.
I have small skills in D, so my abilities is very limited
(translate something to another language, etc). And I'm not sure
that I'll be able grow it well without a good IDE, because
then I'd prefer other solid ecosystems for any serious projects.