Who here uses vibe-s3 from code.dlang.org?

Andre Pany via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Aug 8 01:49:33 PDT 2017

On Monday, 7 August 2017 at 22:46:57 UTC, aberba wrote:
> vibe-s3 (https://code.dlang.org/packages/vibe-s3) is an Amazon
> s3 object storage API for D.
>
> Has anyone here used or tested it? What was your experiences?
> It has the tagline "this library is highly alpha and mostly
> untested. use at your own risk".

I created a generator which uses the JS Api definitions
https://github.com/aws/aws-sdk-js/tree/master/apis to create D
structs and classes. Instead of calling the rest interfaces the
generated code is calling the AWS console client, which is
available for most operation systems.

Unfortunatelly I do not have the property on this library and
therefore I am not allowed to release it. But I can say it was an
matter of some hours to implement it and you have immediatelly
access to all AWS services.

Kind regards
André