Need some vibe.d hosting advice

Sebastiaan Koppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Aug 12 04:15:27 PDT 2017

On Friday, 11 August 2017 at 13:06:54 UTC, aberba wrote:
> So I'm into this platform with a vibe.d api server + back-end
> and I'm confused/curious to know the hosting package to use. I
> will have a lot of images uploaded by users.

I would definitely outsource the storage. AzureBlob, S3, Wasabi,
it doesn't matter.

Which means you would have to use/write an api lib. There is no
way around it.

Another option would be to use something like
DigitalOceans/hyper.sh volumes, but I don't see how that will
give you high-availability/auto-scalability out-of-the-box.