Need some vibe.d hosting advice

aberba via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Aug 15 03:28:04 PDT 2017

On Saturday, 12 August 2017 at 08:49:44 UTC, Paolo Invernizzi
wrote:
> On Friday, 11 August 2017 at 13:06:54 UTC, aberba wrote:

>> [...]
>
> We are using dockerized vibe.d containers in a docker swarm
> hosted on DigitalOcean.
>
> /Paolo

Breaking the app into microservices and in a managed environment
since we don't have devOps.

Among the container hosting options, I'm seeing Google's App
Engine Flex which supports running docker containers and Google
cloud for object storage (their api is much easy to use). And
their SQL service too. Everything managed under one dashboard