Stefan Koch: New CTFE fix

Olivier FAURE via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Aug 17 01:32:52 PDT 2017

On Wednesday, 16 August 2017 at 13:55:51 UTC, Johnson wrote:
> Oh, your such a bad boy. How bout you grow up. If I'm childish,
> you are just a smaller child because you are doing the exact
> same thing... getting on the internet, pretending to be some
> bad boy with something to say... like anyone will listen to
> you. That goes for your buddy too. Probably all the same person
> that has nothing real to say.

For what it's worth, I apologize for what I said earlier. I stand
by it, but I shouldn't have called you names for the sake of it.

That said, you're insulting people who are (mostly) trying to
help you. This isn't a "who's right and who's wrong" thing. I'm
*not* trying to smack you down or prove you're an idiot, I'm
trying to help you (and, as you're no doubt thinking, I'm bored
and I like drama on the internet and whatever).

Don't behave like that, please. It's somewhat hurtful to other
people, it ruins productive discussion, and it probably makes the
discussion irritating for you too.

I do agree that Moritz "do" comment was a little pedantic, and I
think his next answers in this thread are barely more
constructive than yours, but again, it's not a "he's wrong then
you're right" thing. You could have told him off without being
extremely aggressive and insulting. The fact that you did that is
why Biotronic and I have been calling you "immature", not because
we're all infatuated with Moritz or because we're a hive mind
dedicated to being jealous of you.