Quora

Rico Decho via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 20 01:45:24 PDT 2017

> So, editing and answering old questions is encouraged on
> stackoverflow and imho it is a good thing, nothing is more
> annoying than googling for a question and only finding answers
> in old mailing lists that apply only to a
> compiler/system/language from the '90s.

I absolutely agree.

We should not be shy to suggest D on old posts where it's missing
despite it's nowadays a very good alternative to C, C++, Python,
Ruby, etc.

And D is also a perfect language to teach programming, and that
information is often missing when googling on the subject.

That also must be said on the forums, including on existing posts.