HTOD

Timothee Cour via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 23 18:51:25 PDT 2017

> Do you know another language or tool that can call C++ natively?

nim:
it supports both targetting C++ (as well as C or javascript) and also
calling C++ via foreign function interface, eg here are some links:
https://github.com/nim-lang/Nim/wiki/Playing-with-CPP--VTABLE-from-Nim
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/29526958/wrapping-nested-templated-types-in-nim
https://forum.nim-lang.org/t/1056

for D, there's a project to support full C++ natively using clang
library is calypso, unfortunalty I haven't been able to use it, either
from OSX or ubuntu: it's blocked by
https://github.com/Syniurge/Calypso/issues/41, hoping someone can help
here!