Promoting TutorialsPoint's D tutorial

Ryion via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 27 05:31:15 PDT 2017

On Sunday, 27 August 2017 at 00:05:00 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Saturday, 26 August 2017 at 23:53:27 UTC, Ryion wrote:
>> I have the same issue with the Library. The flow of
>> information is bad, too much walls of text, with too much
>> assumption that
>
> Have you tried my alternative? It is the same content (well it
> lags a version or two cuz i haven't updated my computer yet)
> but laid out differently.
>
> http://dpldocs.info/
>
> http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/std.stdio.html
> for example

It looks a lot better Adam, especially compared to the D website
design. I am even willing to bet that it has much better results
with Search Engines, because it has separate pages.

In my opinion its much more inline with my expectation for a
programming language documentation. Nice job Adam! Going to
bookmark it and use that as my reference.