Please review these pull requests (DMD #7097 & Phobos #5704)

Michael V. Franklin via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 27 17:21:00 PDT 2017

These pull request were submitted a few days ago, but appear to
have gone unnoticed.

https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/7097
https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/5704

I'm assuming that is because neither currently passes the test
suite.

I'm making this forum post to bring attention to the fact that
the reason they don't pass the test suite is an unfortuante
consequence of them depending on each other.The Phobos PR won't
pass until the DMD PR is pulled, and the DMD PR won't pass until
the Phobos PR is pulled.

Please give them your attention despite their current test status.

I'm not sure how such a thing is typically handled, but if there
is something I need to do please let me know.

Thanks,
Mike