Symbols missing, unmangle!

Johnson Jones via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 30 13:23:18 PDT 2017

It would be nice if, when symbols are missing, they are unmangled!

Error 42: Symbol Undefined
_D12mMunchhousin12iMunchhousin11__T4GoTsZ4GoMFS12mMunchhousin18__T10MunchhousinTsZ10sMunchhousinfE12mMunchhousin9eGoffZv (void Munchhousin.Munchhousin.Go!(short).Go()

I know some like to read nonsense for fun, but I don't. Sure, I
could learn, but it is a useless skill only good for interpreting
link errors, writing compilers, and being the life of the party,
none of which I want to do for a living.