(Possibly paid opportunity): PyD - Win 64

Nicholas Wilson iamthewilsonator at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 2 08:14:27 UTC 2017

On Friday, 1 December 2017 at 13:30:21 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I'd like to get PyD working on Windows 64.  I think it's
> probably just a simple linking / library problem, but don't
> have time to work on it myself right now.  If somebody would be
> interested in helping, we could pay for help on this.
>
> laeeth at
> kaleidic.io
>

> Thanks.
>

> Laeeth.

The reason for the failures is that there is no .lib for the
python DLL.
A d program
```
import std.stdio;
import std.algorithm;
import std.range;
void main(string[] args)
{
     writeln("EXPORTS");
     stdin.byLine.drop(2);
     foreach(s;stdin.byLine)
     {
         auto l = s.splitter(" ").drop(3);
         if (!l.front.startsWith("LNK2019")) break;
         writeln("\t",l.drop(4).front);
```
named d.exe
then run
```
$dub 2>NUL | d.exe> python.def
$lib /def:python.def /out:python.lib
```
then add python.lib to your dub configuration and assuming that
it can find the DLL it should work.

I'll bill you an hour ;)

Nic