First Impressions!

codephantom me at noyb.com
Sat Dec 2 12:25:22 UTC 2017

On Saturday, 2 December 2017 at 04:08:54 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:

> The fact that they're then trying to put those pictures into
> the Unicode standard just blatantly shows that the Unicode
> folks have lost sight of what they're up to. It's like if they
> started trying to add Unicode characters for words. It makes no
> sense. But unfortunately, we just have to live with it... :(
>
> - Jonathan M Davis

The real problem, is that sometimes people don't feel like a
little cat with a smiling face. Sometimes, people actually get
pissed off at something, and would like to express it.

Do the people on the unicode consortium consider such
communication to be invalid?

Where are the emoji's for saying.. I'm pissed off at this..or
that..

(unicode consortium == emoji censorship)

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=fuck+you+emoticon&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiWkMzMpOvXAhWIj5QKHVnGC5YQ_AUICigB&biw=1536&bih=736