First Impressions!

codephantom me at noyb.com
Sun Dec 3 01:11:14 UTC 2017

On Saturday, 2 December 2017 at 16:44:56 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> On Saturday, 2 December 2017 at 12:25:22 UTC, codephantom wrote:
>> Do the people on the unicode consortium consider such
>> communication to be invalid?
>
> https://splinternews.com/violent-emoji-are-starting-to-get-people-in-trouble-wit-1793845130
>
> On the other hand try to google "emoji sexual"…

No. Humans never express negative emotions, and also, never
communicate a desire to have sex. That's explains a lot about the
unicode consortium. 's', 'e', 'x' is ok, just not together.

Q.What's the difference between a politician and an emoji?

A.Nothing. You cannot take either at face value.

..oophs. politics again. I should know better.

but my wider point is, unicode emoji's are useless if they only
contain those that 'some' consider to be polictically correct, or
socially acceptable.

The Unicode consortium is a bunch of ...   (I don't have the
unicode emoji representation yet to complete that sentence).