First Impressions!

codephantom me at noyb.com
Sun Dec 3 02:01:29 UTC 2017

On Sunday, 3 December 2017 at 01:11:14 UTC, codephantom wrote:

> but my wider point is, unicode emoji's are useless if they only
> contain those that 'some' consider to be polictically correct,
> or socially acceptable.
>
> The Unicode consortium is a bunch of ...   (I don't have the
> unicode emoji representation yet to complete that sentence).

btw. Good article here, further demonstrating my point..

"We're talking about engineers that are concerned about standards
and internationalization issues who now have to do something more
in line with Apple or Google's marketing teams,".

https://www.buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/thanks-to-apples-influence-youre-not-getting-a-rifle-emoji