minimal object.d implementation that allows classes

Timo Sintonen t.sintonen at luukku.com
Wed Dec 6 19:23:48 UTC 2017

On Wednesday, 6 December 2017 at 17:17:40 UTC, Luís Marques wrote:
> Is there a small druntime/object.d implementation that allows
> basic support for classes, without bringing the whole druntime
> implementation with it?

https://bitbucket.org/timosi/minlibd

This is mainly targeted to microcontrollers which do not have any
operating system. If this is not suitable for you, at least there
are lists of needed files and required changes.

It might be possible to reduce this further but I have not yet
had need for that. Feel free to ask more info if you are
interested.