move an argument tuple

Shachar Shemesh shachar at weka.io
Thu Dec 7 08:51:44 UTC 2017

On 07/12/17 10:46, Jonathan M Davis wrote:

> My first inclination is to suggest that you make the function accept all its
> arguments by ref and then call move internally, though that only makes sense
> if you're _always_ going to do a move. I believe that this will work though:

That won't work for me because of a detail I've left out - I'm doing an
interim move into a temporary buffer. In fact, I actually forbid ref
arguments (though I could have converted them to a pointer on input and
back to a reference on call, but it's actually a reasonable restriction
for me to just forbid this outright).

Shachar