minimal object.d implementation that allows classes

Luís Marques luis at luismarques.eu
Thu Dec 7 13:08:09 UTC 2017

On Thursday, 7 December 2017 at 08:59:08 UTC, Wild wrote:
> You could modify the one I use for PowerNex[1]. It is a hacked
> version of Adam D. Ruppes
> minimal.zip. There are only a few imports for strlen,
> mem{set,move,cpy}, etc.

This one seems to be the one for me. For instance,
typeid(ClassName) seems to work, which I need.

For completeness, I had looked into minlibd but it didn't seemed
compatible with LDC and difficult for me to fix, IIRC. Regarding
Mike's question of what my use case is, I wanted my program to
run in webassembly/asmjs. Since druntime/phobos haven't been
ported to that target, I was being careful with my design to not
depend on the runtime, but then I found out I love the
openmethods package. So I decided to check if I could implement
just enough of druntime to allow a forked version of openmethods
to work. As far as I can  tell that's feasible.