Advanced code coverage analysis

thinwybk thinwybk at mailbox.org
Thu Dec 7 20:44:30 UTC 2017

On Wednesday, 6 December 2017 at 06:05:32 UTC, Basile B. wrote:

> Indeed, but there's still some room for a tool. I'd add this to
> my IDE since for now coverage is not indicated in the code
> editor but in the messages (a message for each line that's not
> covered).
>
> Anyway it's a two days project (at most), i've proposed it to
> D-Scanner:
>
> https://github.com/dlang-community/D-Scanner/issues/540

Having tooling support for advanced coverage analysis would make
D more interesting to people in the industrial domain. Some other
aspects would need attention as well (garbage collection).
However I am looking forward to the DConf 2018 and I am curious
about the future development of D and its ecosystem...