@ctfeonly

Johannes Pfau nospam at example.com
Thu Dec 7 21:46:41 UTC 2017

Am Wed, 06 Dec 2017 20:18:57 -0700
schrieb Jonathan M Davis <newsgroup.d at jmdavisprog.com>:

> Folks have talked about all kinds of template code and stuff being
> kept around in binaries even though it was only used at compile time
> (e.g. stuff like isInputRange), but I don't know how much that's
> actually true.

You probably never call isInputRange at runtime, so the code is likely
stripped. However, TypeInfo of structs used only at CTFE is still
generated and not stripped. I remember we once had this problem with
gcc.attribute, a module which shouldn't generate any code but generated
useless TypeInfo.

-- Johannes