Adding Markdown to Ddoc

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Tue Dec 12 02:11:48 UTC 2017

On 12/11/2017 2:30 PM, Jakob Bornecrantz wrote:
> What I'm trying to get at is, use the testsuit and spec, it will save you lot of
> other problems down the road. And you will be making the world of Markdown a
> better place because there will be one less implementation that does things
> slightly differently.

Perhaps you missed that I wrote this twice now:

"Don't get me wrong, I think commonmarkdown is a worthy effort, and is
definitely in the running to be a standard. Certainly a lot more effort seems to
have been put into it vs other markdowns. It is entirely reasonable to refer to
it to answer questions about whether some detail should yin or yang."