I just slept with my sister.

unazed unazed at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 20:31:36 UTC 2017

I don't know if Dlang.org is the right place for this thread, but
I honestly have no where else to turn because this situation
directly involves my family, and friends.
Let me start from the beginning, I am 18 and my sister is 21. I
just finished high school and my sister is home from college. I
guess this year her grades started slipping or something, because
I walked past her room and she was crying. I walked inside her
room to ask her what's up and she hands me a letter - apparently
she's up for review by her college for dismissal. I feel kinda
sorry for her so I gave her a hug and one thing led to another
and we started making out. This is really weird because I've made
out with girls before, but my sister blows them all out of the
water. In the back of my mind lies the fact that she's my sister
and what we are doing is sick and wrong, but I guess my sister
has more experience and it felt so fucking good.
Here's the dilemma - after making out, Karen started taking her
clothes off and she started pulling my pants down. I'm like, hey,
what are you doing? She's like, oh come on Jordan, aren't you
even a LITTLE curious? I felt bad because its true, my sister is
a hottie and I always wished that she wasn't my sister. I've even
gone as far as to fap to thoughts of doing her. She then said
"For tonight, let's not be brother and sister. I really need this
because I feel like shit right now and our parents won't be back
till late and we aren't going to tell anyone.

I pretty much just fucked my sister. No, to be more honest, I
just lost my virginity to my sister. My question is: WHAT THE
FUCK DO I DO NOW?? What do people usually do after they fuck
their sisters?