Is it possible to request a code review?

IM 3di at gm.com
Wed Dec 13 03:15:11 UTC 2017

I started learning D recently. As part of the learning process, I
started working on some D projects to experiment and learn. My
first project is a tasking system library that I plan to use in
another D project I'm working on.

The goal is to be able to post and run any task asynchronously on
a callback on the posting thread when the task has run to
completion. I will probably expand it more as I go. I've just
published it on DUB here:
https://code.dlang.org/packages/libdtasks

Being new to D, I probably made many mistakes, or did things in a
way where there's a more optimum one to do in D. I'm eager to
know how to improve, and would like to know if there is any
experienced D developer who is thankfully willing to take a look
at it and give me feedback?

Thanks!