Is it possible to request a code review?

IM 3di at gm.com
Thu Dec 14 04:04:25 UTC 2017

On Wednesday, 13 December 2017 at 07:30:55 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 13, 2017 06:14:04 bauss via
> Digitalmars-d wrote:
>> Documentation can be done like this for multiline:
>>
>> /**
>> * ...
>> * ...
>> * etc.
>> */
>>
>> Instead of:
>>
>> /// ...
>> /// ...
>> /// etc.
>
> You can also do
>
> /**
>   etc.
> */
>
> or
>
> /++
>   etc.
> +/
>
> Personally, I always use the last one if the ddoc comment is
> multiple lines, and I've never understood why anyone would want
> all those extra *'s on the side.
>
> - Jonathan M Davis

I think it is believed that the extra stars:

/**
  * <Insert docs here>
  * <Insert docs here>
  */

make the docs stand out and look better (as if they're inside a
blockquote or something).

However, doc styles and code style in general is not my primary
concern right now. I want dive deeply into D first, and worry
about style later.